QuickBooks Point of Sale is the most advanced and comprehensive accounting tool which aids you in handling inventory and business transactions. It can work efficiently for small and medium enterprises. One of the most popular aspects of QuickBooks POS is that you can get 24×7 Tech Support Services. In this article, we are discussing how you can manually resolve the QB POS Error 1330. You do not have to worry about the error as you can get instant help and support from the world-renowned QuickBooks Experts of 247techsupportnumber. Pick your phone and make a call on the 24×7 live QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-888-477-0210.
You can also follow and implement the steps which are given in this article for manually resolving the QuickBooks POS Error Code 1330.
What Are The Causes For The QuickBooks Error 1330?
We categorize QB POS Error Code 1330 as a critical error and it appears on your desktop screen when the QB User assigns mismatched digital signatures to the various tab records that execute in the background. The QuickBooks Experts recommend that you do a complete reset of your QuickBooks framework to resolve the QuickBooks POS Error 1330.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 1330?
It is very important that you create a backup of your data before installing or uninstalling QuickBooks desktop software from your computer. The backup file acts as a failsafe option, if anything goes wrong during the process, you can restore this backup to get back all of your data.
- Reboot your computer and log in with the system administrator account credentials.
- Look if any update is available for your QuickBooks Point of Sale version; download the update onto your QB POS.
- Press the keys Ctrl + Alt + Del on your keyboard.
- Windows Task Manager will open on your screen.
- Go to the processes tab and look for all the process which has the (.exe) extension.
- End all the QuickBooks Point of Sale processes or services active on your computer like QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- Look for the .msc files.
- Click on the Services window and manually search for QBPOS Database Manager vXX.
- Get rid of all the QuickBooks Point of Sale services tabs.
- Get rid of all the data associated with the folder of the updated QuickBooks product.
- Close the Windows Explorer utility.
- Now, try to download the update for your QB Point of sale once again.
If in your case, solution 1 did not resolve the QuickBooks POS Error 1330, try this solution:
- Firstly, take a backup of your QuickBooks.
- Now, uninstall your QuickBooks POS software from your computer.
- Close all the programs and make sure that you save all the data before closing the programs.
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing Windows key + R simultaneously.
- Click on the text field and type “Control Panel”.
- Hit the enter key.
- Control Panel will open on your screen. Go to the Add or Remove Programs section.
- Look for QuickBooks Point of Sale in the list of programs installed on your computer. Right-click on the QuickBooks POS.
- Choose “remove” and click on the “Yes” button to confirm.
- Wait for uninstallation process to get complete.
- Go to the QuickBooks Point of sale folder which you can find in the C drive of your computer.
- Search for the QBPOSDBSrv folder and rename the folder.
- You can find the folder in C:\Documents and setting.
- Get rid of all the login information in the QBPOSDBSrv user folder.
- Open the Run dialog box again by pressing Windows + R buttons on your keyboard.
- Click on the text field and type “UAC”. Press Enter.
- The User Accounts screen will open on your screen.
- Click on the User Accounts and then head to User window.
- Choose the QBPOSDBSrv user and get rid of the account from the list.
- Reboot your computer.
- Now, re-install the QuickBooks Point Of Sale software on your computer.
Get Error Troubleshooting Help For QuickBooks Point Of Sale
QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1-888-477-0210 is serving QuickBooks Point Of Sale users 24/7 in all issues and errors. The Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of 247techsupportnumber will assist you by using a remote connection. They will run a deep diagnose on your QuickBooks Point of Sale data and components to find any damage or corruption and then they will start repairing it.
We are top-rated QuickBooks Point of Sale Experts and we provide impeccable Tech Support Services for all the versions and editions of QuickBooks desktop software via our support line number and live chat support service.