Are you encountering the QuickBooks POS Error 10060 on your desktop screen? Do not wait and simply get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of 247techsupportnumber immediately. Call on the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-477-0210 and get instant solutions for your QuickBooks Point of Sale.
QuickBooks POS is definitely the most advanced and comprehensive software which can handle many tasks of your business so that you can take care of other things related to your business. In this blog post, we are discussing QuickBooks POS Error 10060 in detail.
What Are The Causes For The QuickBooks POS Error 10060?
There are a few reasons which can lead up to the QuickBooks error 10060:
- Internet connection is weak on unstable.
- Socket connection problems.
- Anti-Virus software or firewall is blocking network connection for QuickBooks.
- EFT Server issues.
You can reach out to QuickBooks Experts for quick resolutions for QuickBooks Point Of Sale 10060.
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Error 10060?
The QuickBooks Experts of 247techsupportnumber recommend the following solutions for resolving the QuickBooks POS Error Code 10060.
Solution 1: Socket Is Not Connected
- Contact your Internet Service Providers (ISP) as they can fix it for you.
- Make sure if your Internet connection is active and stable.
- Make sure that all the ports that QuickBooks require to run properly are active and configured.
- Make sure that your socket is connected.
- Check all the hardware connections and make sure that they are properly connected.
- If any socket is damaged or not working, get a new one.
- Check if this error is fixed or not.
Solution 2: Disabling Third-Party Security Applications
We have seen that security applications and software often interfere with QuickBooks and cause such errors. In this step, you will learn how to fix those.
- First of all, look for all the security applications and software on your computer then disable them all. Make sure that all anti-adware, anti-malware, and anti-virus are disabled.
- Repeat the transaction again which you were doing earlier and ran into the POS Error 10060.
- Check if you are able to do the transaction now.
- If you are still encountering the QuickBooks POS Error 10060, move on to the next solution.
Solution 3: Troubleshooting Communication Setup For Your QuickBooks
- Open your QuickBooks and head to Edit > Preferences > Company >and click on Communication Setup.
- Make sure if “Use this Computer for all Credit Card and Debit transaction” is marked.
- If it is not marked, tap on the box next to it for marking it.
- Select the Save button.
- Close your QuickBooks then reopen it.
- Go to Tools menu and click on User Information.
- Confirm if WS-EFT server is displayed below the workstation.
- Now, process the card if you can see WS-EFT.
Solution 4: Create A New Data File
- Head to File Menu and click on Company Data.
- Tap on New button.
- Enter the file name in the text field and choose to create a new file.
- Head to Edit Menu > Preferences and click on the Company file.
- Choose Merchant Services and provide the details in the respective space.
- Make sure that EFT is active and running.
- Open your QuickBooks again and see if you are encountering the same error or not.
Troubleshooting QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 10060
We recommend that you talk to the QuickBooks Point of Sale Experts whenever you encounter any QuickBooks errors like the QuickBooks POS Error 10060. Connect with the toll-free QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-888-477-0210and get QuickBooks Support. You can also connect with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of 247techsupportnumber by using the Live QuickBooks Chat Support on our website. Contact us today!