If your business is running successfully and you are printing hundreds if not thousands of invoices, you will want to print them at once. Printing all the invoices one by one is not only time consuming but also very tedious. Do you know that you can use QuickBooks to print multiple invoices in a single attempt? Well, now you do. QuickBooks takes care of the invoices so that you can focus on other important aspects of your business. In this article, we will show you how you can print multiple invoices at once in QuickBooks.
Dial our QuickBooks Customer Service Number +1-888-477-0210 and speak with some of the most experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We can help you in fixing all sorts of QuickBooks issues and problems. Learn more about your QuickBooks and its features to take your business to new heights.
Steps For Printing Multiple Invoices At Once In QuickBooks
- Make sure that you have flagged all the invoices.
- You can flag the invoice by clicking on the (+) icon at the very top of your QuickBooks screen and clicking on “Invoice”.
- Now, complete the invoices as you normally would.
- Fill in all the necessary details like customer’s email address and click on either “Send later” or “Print or Review”.
- Click on “Print Later”.
- If you want you can save the invoice by clicking on the “Save” button.
- Now, you have to repeat the above-given steps for all the invoices that you are looking to print.
How To Print Multiple Invoices?
- Open your QuickBooks dashboard and go to Sales and click on All Sales option.
- Click on the “Filter” to open the drop-down menu.
- Select the invoice type, status, delivery method, dates and customer to filter the invoices.
- Select the box along with the transaction which you wish to get a print of.
- As you are looking to print multiple invoices all at once, you need to select all the invoices which you wish to print.
- Select “ Batch Actions” when you have marked all the invoices and choose print Transactions.
- QuickBooks will start to print all the invoices which you selected.
- You can also choose to email these invoices. Choose “Send Transactions” in the batch actions window for emailing all the invoices.
- Go to “All Sales” screen and make sure that all the transactions are available there.
- QuickBooks gives you an option to add an email column to this screen by selecting the gear icon.
- Mark the box which is along “Email”.
- If you click on the gear icon more than once the window will close.
- In case, you wish to add an email address in a specific transaction, just double-click on the transaction and modify the details. Do not forget to save changes.
Creating and printing invoices is a core part of running a successful business. We hope that you were able to understand all the steps and implement them on your QuickBooks desktop version. If you have any doubt or want to speak with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of 247techsupportnumber, call on the QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1-888-477-0210. Fortunately, we are able to keep the lines open 24 hours and 7 days of the week now. So now you can call us whenever you want. We also recommend that you use the QuickBooks Live Chat Service when you cannot stay over a phone call or when you wish to arrange for a call back for yourself.