QuickBooks offers a range of features and tools which helps you in competing with your competitors. In today’s modern era, if you are not using QuickBooks, you are bound to lose. Take your business to new heights and keep up with the market trends by using QB. In this article, we will talk about how you can create custom reports by customizing them to meet your requirements.
What Are QuickBooks Custom Reports?
QuickBooks Custom Reports are a crucial part of the software and we can say that it is also the backbone of your accounting experience. QuickBooks Desktop allows you to customize the look and the content of your QB company report. It is possible to customize the content, add or delete columns, edit header footer, font, color, style and much more.
Every individual report will have different columns and filters as the details will be dissimilar in the company data file.
How To Customize Reports In QuickBooks?
Save Customized Report
For saving a customized report in QuickBooks, click on the Save Customization option. You can find it the upper-right corner of your display. It will open a drop-down menu on your screen.
You must decide a unique report name and type it in the name field the drop-down menu.
Add This Report To An Existing Customized Report Group
Head to the Add this report to a group menu and choose the name of the report group.
Create A New Report Group
- If it is required in your case to create a new group, select the “Add new group” link.
- You will get an option to add the new group name on this screen.
- Add the new group name and click on the Add option to save the changes.
- QuickBooks also allows you to easily share this report with other people. Simply, click on the Share With button and select between Allor None
- When you are finished making necessary changes, click on Save button for customizing the report.
- Go to your navigation bar.
- Click on Reports
- Choose My Custom Reports which you can find on the right side of the screen.
- A list will appear on your screen which will contain names of all the custom reports.
- Head to the group and choose to expand the lists.
- Select the arrow next to report the group’s name.
- Click on the name and that report will open.
Get Support For QuickBooks Reports & Invoices
QuickBooks Support Team is just one call away whenever you run into any issue or need any help with your QuickBooks. The process is very simple to avail the premium QB support services. Call on the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1-888-477-0210and get instant help and support.
We believe in the standard of our services and do not hesitate to provide a 100% any questions asked refund program. Not satisfied with the services? Chat with the Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts and get your money back within three working days.